BHU Preparation Tips

How to crack BHU PMT?

9 Answers
1-9 of  9
9 Answers
  • Tips and Tricks
    Candidates must attempt all questions carefully.
    Candidates must revise their concepts thoroughly.
    Candidates must have knowledge of medical terms.
    Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
    Candidates must practice placement papers and mock tests to prepare well.
    FOR PLACEMENT PAPERS, click here.
    FOR BOOK LINKS OF EXTRA STUDY MATERIAL, click here.

• hello

• ???????? ??? ??

• Yas

• go through ur intermediate courses thoroughly and deeply........ including all the topics..of up , CBSE , and ICSE board

• deepshikha sweety jain ko follow kro

• Deepshikha, the following tips have helped me a lot!!
    1. Think Big: To get the goal you would like in life, you need motivation. The bigger your dream, the bigger is your success. Motivation creates commitment, which in flip creates zeal to merely build it happen.
    2. Every battle is initial won in the mind. Some people square measure in the habit of going away jobs finished. Quitting is a negative habit and won’t take you far in life.

3. Take your First Step: understand precisely wherever you stand and what you ought to get through this communicating. Ask yourself “Am I ready?” Once you square measure mentally and physically ready, you need to grasp concerning the examination like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, reservation policy (if you are in India), how several students square measure competitor and necessary dates of examination.

4. Right Approach: Now it’s time to collect study material. Ask your teacher that writer’s book is best for this specific topic? On with it purchase sample papers of the communicating from native market search. We counsel not downloading sample papers and former years question papers from net, instead have a book. The reason behind this suggestion is while we have a tendency to be having discussion with some students earlier, many of them avoided downloaded material reasoning that it affects their concentration and causes eye strain. While we have a tendency to conjointly feel they square measure right, but it depends on individual’s selection.

5. Plan your Strategy professionally and meticulously: Analyze your shortcomings and strengths to set up your strategy. Accumulate your resources and utilize for best results. It requires strategic coming up with, positive attitude, hard work, careful guidance and masses of observe.

6. How to study: throughout my days at school some idiots accustomed tease American state as a result of I raise too several queries. Please don’t over judge American state, I was not a nerd. But what I needed to build positive is I’m obtaining better of each topic. One of the foremost common techniques is named “Reverse engineering” within which a learner starts thinking opposite of told method used. You have to be after of box. Try to solve one numerical in numerous ways in which. If you can’t, why are academics for? Get their facilitate.
    7. Raise hand: Got a doubt, and then raise your hand. Remember what your teacher suggested throughout your initial public speed. Same rule

bhu
Practice Mock Test
bhu