AIIMS MBBS EXAM
Hello everyone!! We youth4work are back with another college entrance exam. Today we will be discussing about India’s one of the most prestigious exam AIIMS MBBS in detail.
· The admission to the fifteen All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is taken through the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
· AIIMS, New Delhi is the responsible body for holding the admission process each year.
· AIIMS offers admission to a total of 1,207 MBBS seats available across fifteen AIIMS - New Delhi, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Guntur, Nagpur, Kalyani, Raebareli, Gorakhpur and Bathinda.
· Studying in AIIMS is a great opportunity as it provides hands-on experience to the medical students
· The examination fees for general candidates is rs.1500/ and 1200/ for SC/ST/OBC candidates. ELIGIBILITY
– Now let’s discuss the eligibility criteria for the AIIMS MBBS exam.
· Candidates taking the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam must be 17 years of age
· As per the current requirement, a candidate must have qualified Class 12 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board (CBSE/ISC/State board) wherein s/he should have Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as main subjects. If a candidate has passed the qualifying examination from a foreign country then a document stating that the qualification is equivalent to Class 12 must be shown. The candidate must also ensure that a minimum of 60% marks has to be scored in English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics if belonging to unreserved or OBC category. For a candidate belonging to PwD/SC/ST category, the minimum marks required should be at least 50% to fulfill AIIMS MBBS eligibility criteria.
· Indian nationals, foreign nationals, OCIs, and NRIs are eligible to seek admission to MBBS course. EXAM PATTERN-
In this video we will be discussing the exam pattern for AIIMS MBBS exam.
· Total time: offered is 3 hours 30 minutes and the candidate has to attempt 200 questions.
· Total marks are 200
· The exam is divided into 4 sections.
· SECTION 1 is physics
· SECTION 2 is chemistry
· SECTION 3 is biology
· SECTION 4 is general knowledge
· Exam is conducted in computer (online) mode and in Hindi and English medium.
· Correct answer gives you +1
· 1/3 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer. We have provided the link for the entire syllabus in the description below. TIPS AND TRICKS
· Physics is a concept- based subject and has lots of practical problems to solve. Thus, it is crucial that you understand the concepts well and apply when solving the problems. You can refer NCERT books for understanding the basic concepts
· Chemistry is a blend of numerous Chemical equations, Problems and also concepts. You should mark important points while studying that will be helpful during revision.
· In Biology, you have to study many concepts and diagrams and remember them. You can refer some good books to clear all the doubts so that you can solve even the complex questions in the examination.
· Clear the basics being studied in class 11th and 12th is the key to score great in the AIIMS
· Read newspapers and watch news every day for an hour to have the best idea of the latest happenings in order to get along with the GK (General knowledge) part
· Solve previous year papers, they will give you a brief idea about the exam pattern, types of questions,etc. for that you can refer to the prep guru app by youth4work, link of the app is given in the description
Here we come to the end of this video. Do give your suggestions in the comment section below. And don’t forget to like the video. Also subscribe our channel by pressing the bell icon.
Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i89STtJ9NGE