why silyl alcohol is more acidic than methyl alcohol

pls answer

Your Answer

You should be more careful with it. Methyl alcohol is a strong biological poison and the cause of individual and mass poisonings with a high percentage of deaths. It`s not so much methyl alcohol itself that is toxic, as its metabolic products - formaldehyde and formic acid. The insidious thing about methanol is that it`s quickly absorbed but very slowly eliminated from the body. I prefer not to experiment with such alcohols and mostly don`t drink anything but beer. Apart from that I use beer abv list to control my drinking. This`s especially important if I have to drive a car.

Practice Mock Test