XAT exam pattern 2016

What is the pattern for XAT Exam this year?

Your Answer

XAT 2019 test paper will be divided in 2 parts: Part I with A,B,C sections and Part II with GK and Essay writing sections.
All questions in XAT 2019 test paper in 1st three A, B, C sections with 24, 21 and 27 MCQs respectively would carry uniform marking pattern with maximum 1 mark awarded for each correct answer
Score in Part I of XAT 2019 test paper will be accounted for while determining the merit position and shortlisting for PI round
Part I in XAT 2019 exam will have 3 sections A, B and C in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) form
Section A in XAT test paper 2019 would be on Verbal Ability & Logical reasoning and is  expected to have 24 questions
The Section B in XAT paper pattern 2019 will be on Decision Making and would consist of 21 questions
Section C in XAT 2019 exam on Quantitative Ability is proposed to have 27 questions
Total number of questions in Part-I would be 72 in XAT 2019 question paper.
Time allowed to attempt part1 in XAT 2019 with 3 sections would be 170 minutes
A break of 5 minutes as turnaround time between Part 1 and Part 2 will be available
Part-II of XAT 2019 test paper would consist of 25 MCQs on General Knowledge
There will be a descriptive writing Essay Topic in Part-II of XAT 2019 question paper
Total time of 35 minutes will be allowed to attempt GK and Essay writing sections in XAT 2019 exam
XAT 2019 test takers would be expected to attempt GK questions in 10 minutes and rest 25 minutes are supposed to be devoted to Essay Writing section.
Marks scored in General  Knowledge section of XAT 2019 test paper would only be used at the time of final selection and not for shortlisting candidates for interview/GD

xat
Practice Mock Test
xat