I'm facing problem in understanding n practicing mathematical problems.can u tell me the major topics to be covered just to clear this subject?

regarding clearance of Mat exam

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • These are the topics I know that is required to learn for MAT clearance..you can go for Sarvesh K Verma's Arihant what I am preparing or you may go for NCERT as well.. • Arithmetic • Algebra • Geometry • Number System • Modern Mathematics • Higher Maths • Mensuration • Trigonometry • HCF & LCM • Arithmetic Progression • Arithmetic Mean • Geometric Progression • Geometric Mean • Harmonic Mean • Median • Mode • BODMAS • Ratio and Proportion • Percentage • Average • Partnership • Time, Speed, Distance • Work and Time • Profit and Loss • Installments and Payments • Partnership • Clocks • Work and Time • Pipe and Cisterns • Lines • Angles and Triangles • Cubes and Cones

• call/mail me for quant problems..i guaranteed u'll definitely get min 50percentile..Choice is yours.Thank u

• age problem

• Hello Dear , For the clearance of MAT exam U should covered the following topics such as-

1) Speed, Time and Distance
    2) Averages
    3) Arithmetic Progression
    4) Probability
    5)  Time and work
    6) Age problems

mat
Practice Mock Test
mat