I recently completed graduation but my gpa is 5.7 n 88%@ 12th n 60% @10th ...will good colleges accept me...???

subhankee sarkar

3 Answers
1-3 of  3
3 Answers
  • 0 If you are able to clear the entrance exams, then during the interviews that follow you will have to give them proper reason for the low gpa and if they understand your point most institutes will accept you. The path is not easy but it's not impossible.

• okay, so colleges like Delhi universities, in Delhi you don't have a chance to get admission but as a substitute you can definitely can try it out in GGSIPU UNIVERSITIES, I'm sure this will definitely help you in seeking good colleges. But As a qualifier, you definitely need to meet up their eligibility criteria like Giving an entrance exam It can be CET, This will be a paper based exam and have questions related to logical reasoning, English, Maths, General knowledge, and the results are counted as in Rankings. If u score Rank till 1000 Or maximum till 5000,you will definitely get Good Colleges, Few of the colleges like MAHARAJA AGRESON, FAIRFIELD, NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, JIMS VASANT KUNJ AND JIMS KALKAJI, are fine and are counting in Good colleges, you can meet with faculties and Students by visiting that particular college,and take a honest view regarding that college. I hope this will help you

• If you are able to clear the entrance exams, then during the interviews that follow you will have to give them proper reason for the low gpa and if they understand your point most institutes will accept you. The path is not easy but it's not impossible.

mat
Practice Mock Test
mat