· Applicant must be a citizen of India.
· Graduates with 50% marks in any discipline can apply for MAH CET 2019 exam.
· Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2018-19 can also apply for MAH CET MBA/MMS 2019 online exam.
· Registration fee for MAH MBA CET exam is Rs.1000/- for all India candidates/open category and Rs.800/- for reserved category candidates
· The candidates can seek admission in Maharashtra B-schools on the basis of CAT 2018 and CMAT 2019 entrance exams also.
watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H74BBJmWgQ&list=PLKQu-ix31TLK4yH5BlJxHLAejh9MnA0yn&index=2