I scored 7.6 CGPA in my 10th standard and 58% in 12th standard from commerce stream...and right now I m pursuing my bachelor's of commerce (honour's) 3rd year and please tell me can i get IIM college?

Anjali

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • Firstly you need you understand that to get into one of the IIM's you need to perform well, I literally mean really well, in Common Admission Test(CAT), if your percentile is high enough you will get a call from one of the IIM's(maybe more than one) according to your score.
    Every IIM has there own way to select the students but more or the less it's quite similar. One has to clear Group Discussion and Written Exam to be eligible for the Personal Interview then if you are lucky enough you might get admission.
    Breakup of the final marks is like :
    60% of the CAT score
    20% for your past academic record
    rest on your personal interview
    These stats may vary from college to college and from year to year, but more or less it be same.

• To take admission in IIM you need to crack CAT exam and its admission process like personal interviews and group discussion. IIM accepts only those students who scored very good marks in cat exam.

• You have to get good score in CAT exam,these numbers not matter

• You have to earn pretty good marks in CAT examination to get in IIM. IIM are not easy to get but not impossible you need to have a passion to get in IIM because there is a lot of competition in this field.

cat
Practice Mock Test
cat