how to balance between our board examination and clat?

please explain me abt the key points of balancing between our boards and clat , because both are really very important

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • Hlo Shreya,balancing between board exams and clat can be a most difficult task as both are important in one's life.But you should prioritise between them on the basis of whether you need to take admission in your dream college or university through entrance  or boards percentage.You should focus more on the one leading you towards your goal.You should know your week points and should give more time towards it.For achieving good marks in clat,it requires a regular practice of atleast 1-2 hour.You can study for your boards for rest of the time period.You can devote more time for the boards preparation in the months of february and march,when the exams are near and can study for clat after the board exams as the clat exam is conducted in may.I would say,it's totally upto you how you are able to manage your time to achieve your aims in your life.Don't just stuck in between the two and ruin your both the results.I hope it helps!!

• Make a proper plan if you have a goal. Proper planning is very important because remember- A GOAL WITHOUT A PLAN IS JUST A WISH. So along with that study smart and even hard. Look at your syllabus properly and plan.Having all the material with you, You need to focus on the right strategy to crack the CLAT. CLAT exam needs a lot of strategy as it will really push you for time. You need to solve 200 Questions within 120 minutes including one-fourth negative marking.CLAT is a very energy draining exam and you DO NOT get even a minute to relax. Make sure to build your stamina from the start. 

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat