how can i am prepare for clat exam if my english vocabulary are not so much good

i want to give clat exam but i have some prblm regarding english vocabularies and gk so how can i prepare for it i am in 12th std from arts stream now nd i want to give this clat examination ....

1 Answer
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • For CLAT English Section, you need to build a strong vocabulary which, requires a long term sustained effort. It can be done by reading newspaper regularly and making a list of all new words. Using these words in your conversation or writing will help you remember them. Let us look at a vocabulary based question from previous years' CLAT: Q. What is meaning of the word "discernible"? Unobtrusive Noticeable Unremarkable Inconspicuous To sum up, for an effective preparation for CLAT English, you must improve your reading habits preferably by reading Newspaper, revise grammar basics and solve plenty of practice papers for CLAT. And for gk use website such as jagranjosh and gktoday and for static gk use lucent. Hope this is helpful ??

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat