I am quite weak in Maths. If I will leave Maths portion completely and focus on those 180 marks and try to get near about 150.... will I be able to clear CLAT.

v

3 Answers
1-3 of  3
3 Answers
  • Dear Kashyap Tripathi,

Preparing for CLAT, you should always go with the industries best study plan, curated by experts at CL. More than 2Lac students have downloaded their copy. This will surely help you in preparation.

Download your FREE copy today: bit.ly/CLATStudyPlan2018-19

• I will sugest hou not to leave because it has only 10 percent weightage but it like sugar in a sweet it contain less but it is so imp it help you develop calculation which leads in time saving for other section your speed will increase.

• Yes you can clear the CLAT exam without solving maths section but i adviced you not to leave maths sections If you leave the maths section then you have to work hard for other sections so that you will able to clear the CLAT exam .From my point of view, that you cannot cross CLAT without studying maths because math and English are only two subjects in paper which are rank deciding and else only increase marks...

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat