About SCRA

I want to Know about the SCRA Exam Notification for this year. When I apply for SCRA.

• Kumar
  • 12 Dec
  • 6 Answers
Your Answer

The application is invited by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment of SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentices) in Indian Railways. The online registration will begin in the month of October 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of January 2018.
SCRA 2018 Eligibility Criteria 
To be eligible for appearing in SCRA 2018, every aspirant has to meet the following set of eligibility criteria. Without meeting these criteria, no candidate is liable to appear in the entrance exam.
Candidates should have passed their Intermediate/class 12th examination with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry should be studied as one of their main subjects in the examination. Candidates must have secured first or second class in the exam. Or,
Candidates should have completed the graduation with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry should be studied as one of their main subjects in the examination.
Age Limitation
Candidates, those are interested to appear in this examination should be aged between 17 to 21 years. Age relaxation will be completely based on the rules of UPSC.
How to Apply for SCRA 2018?
The online registration for SCRA Exam begins in the month of October. The online registration process will be done from the official website of UPSC i.e. upsconline.nic.in. The registration will be done in two phases; after completion of one phase only, candidates will be eligible to enter into the second phase of the registration. All the candidates excluding SC/ST/Female/PH are required to pay Rs 100 as their application fee through Debit/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking in any of the branches of State Bank of India and its associated banks.

rrb
Practice Mock Test
rrb