I want to know the syallabus for icds supervisor

anybody can tell me the syallabus for icds supervisor?And please suggest me the name of the books alsi

• Yogita
  • 12 अप्रैल
  • 1 उत्तर

1 उत्तर
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • Syllabus: WBSSC 2018

Clerk
    General Knowledge
    Questions will be designed to test the candidates General Knowledge of the
    environment around him/her and its application to society.

Current Affairs
    Questions will be designed to test Knowledge of current events and of such matters
    of every day observation and experience. The Test will also include questions
    relating to India and other countries especially pertaining to Sports, History,
    Literature, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, Polity, Indian Constitution and
    Scientific research etc.

Arithmetic
    Questions of this component will cover number system including questions on simplification, decimals, Recurring Decimals, Divisibility, fractions LCM, HCF, Partnership, Average, Ratio and proportions, percentage, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, time and work, time and distance.

General English
    Candidates understanding of the fundamentals of the English language such as
    Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct
    usage etc. would be tested.

Group D

General Knowledge 
    Questions will be designed to test the candidates General Knowledge of the
    environment around him/her and its application to society.

Current Affairs
    Questions will be designed to test Knowledge of current events and of such matters
    of every day observation and experience. The Test will also include questions
    relating mainly to the States of West Bengal and other States of India especially
    pertaining to Sports, History, Culture and Geography.

Arithmetic
    Questions of this component will cover number system including questions on
    simplification, decimals, fractions LCM, HCF, Average, Ratio and proportions,
    percentage, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, time and work, time and
    Distance.

wbssc
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
wbssc