Any useful tip for the interview round?

interview tips

• Aparna
  • 06 जुलाई
  • 4 उत्तर

4 उत्तर
1-4 of  4
4 उत्तर
  • Firstly, confidence but no over confidence. There is a fine line between them and especially when you are nervous, you will have doubts if you are being confident or over confident or rather under confident even. So you gotta practice that, believe in yourself and give it your best shot. Regarding preparation, know your strengths and weaknesses, hobbies, talents, they might even ask in depth questions about them. Also know about the company, the CEO,your home town, the position you're interviewing for, the skills needed for that, etc. Don't panic even if they ask some tricky question just answer what comes into your mind. If your mind remains blank you can request them for another question even. Maintain eye contact with the interviewers and have a good posture. I don't think I need to mention about wearing formals here and make sure they are comfortable. Good luck :)

• thank u for sharing ruchitha

• nice

• Someone share these tips with me and I am sharing these tips here:
    While preparing for the HR interview, the final round in the placement procedure, aspirants require to be very much alert of the questions that might be asked. Questions will be basically asked from the area where the aspirant has done their graduation or PG in. If they have done their graduation in a technical field, questions will be asked related on that. The same is the case for students of other fields.
    When the panel asks applicants questions, they need to be very truthful. By no means must they show that they are overconfident. In case they are given an opportunity to ask anything about the firm, they must ensure that they ask the right questions. To score well in the HR round, candidates need to be prepared in their hobbies, their strength and weaknesses, what all area they are proficient in etc. To be honest while answering is best method for a person to score good marks.

yahoo
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
yahoo