How can I apply for an internship at Tata motors?

How can I apply for an internship at Tata motors..i am just completing my BTECH..

• Sajal
  • 23 जुलाई
  • 3 उत्तर

3 उत्तर
1-3 of  3
3 उत्तर
  • you need to have an impressve CV for that if you do not have an impressive reference.
    you can ping the HR of TATA motor on mail or Linkedin with your CV if he finds your CV attractive he will reply you back.

• Through Campus and Website.

• 1.  Through Campus:
    Please consult your training & Placement cell about your College's association with Tata Motors. If your college is in TM list then wait for their visit and they will select you depending upon the merit of your application.

2.Through Website:
    If TM don't visit your campus, don't loose hope. There is another way out. Go to their website, visit career page. Tata Motors Careers. 
    Filter Unit, Location & Function and upload your CV. Considering the merit of your application and availability of projects they will contact you with further requirements. But keep in touch with their HR cell. It is advisable to expand your professional network (through various websites like FB, Linkdin or others) and have them as your reference, with their permission of course, while applying. That will be an added advantage.

tata motors
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
tata motors