How I can apply for National Thermal Power Corporation?

How I can apply for National Thermal Power Corporation after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering

2 उत्तर
1-2 of  2
2 उत्तर
  • NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2018 - National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), one of India’s largest power companies has announced the recruitment of Engineering Executive Graduates through GATE.  The application form for the NTPC recruitment through GATE 2018 was available from January 10. The last date to apply had been extended till February 7, 2018. Graduate engineering in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics and Mining engineers can apply for the NTPC recruitment through GATE 2018. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the GATE 2018 scores. Once the GATE qualified candidates have been shortlisted, they will have to appear an online aptitude test which will be conducted by NTPC. Candidates who qualify in the written test will further undergo group discussion and a personal interview.  A final merit list will be prepared on the candidate’s performance in all stages of the NTPC recruitment process. Selected candidates will have to undergo a medical test which will be conducted by a board of medical officers of NTPC.

• You can apply for ntpc through merit of gate score

ntpc
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
ntpc