how to improve my aptitude skills?

I don't get the logic..it would be good if the explanations are provided so that I can understand and study it again properly

• Devi
  • 24 जुलाई
  • 4 उत्तर

4 उत्तर
1-4 of  4
4 उत्तर
  • Practice reasoning test questions. Think about the solution and try to arrive at the correct answer yourself. Practice multiple-step questions. Improve in your weak areas

• Practice makes a man perfect.

• There is no shortcut to improving your aptitude rapidly. It is a slow process and requires time and practice. Below are some useful ways to improve aptitude-
    1. Play Sudoku in the newspaper regularly

2. Try to think beyond the limits 

Try to generate things in your mind which are not exist, like fish with legs, etc

3. Play puzzles on the internet, there are many sites available which offer good puzzles. 

4. Look up questions on the topic from previous year questions paper of various competitive exams.

5. Give an online mock test as these tests are designed to assess your verbal, numerical & logical reasoning performances and it will increase your self-confidence. 

• Practice practice practice and nothing else...You should have a clear concept at grassroots level of mathematics. Follow NCERT Maths at class 6th 7th and 8th level or if your concepts are fine then give online tests papers. It will be more than enough. And keep practicing a lot.......

infosys
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
infosys