ZOHO is a software development company. To work at ZOHO is the great achievement in itself as it is big in Tech Industry. ZOHO headquarter is located in California and Chennai (India). The paper is held once in a year.
· The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline.
· The candidate must have excellent communication skills.
· The candidate must have great knowledge about his/her field.
· There will be two written tests.
· The first exam will be in offline mode.
· The first exam will consist of 50 questions.
· The first exam will be of 1.5 hours.
· The first exam will be 50 marks.
The first exam will have two sections:
Common Aptitude Questions
· The second exam will be in offline mode.
· The second exam will consist of 10 questions.
· The second exam will be of 60 minutes.
· The second exam will be of 10 marks.
The second exam will only have one section:
· There is no sectional cut off.
· There is no sectional timing.
· There is no negative marking.
· The medium of the questions will be English.
· The last exam is actually the interview round.
Tips and tricks:
· As there is no negative marking try to attempt all the questions.
· Try to improve your communication skills.
· Also, don’t forget to do prep test so that you know your strengths and weakness.
· Read the newspaper to improve your English.
Also, don't forget to watch our youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBUggde6ySA&list=PLKQu-ix31TLI7W9eAUDTVMJrqxDGJI6lk