what is the syllabus of this written exam?

syllabus

• Nikhil
  • 24 जुलाई
  • 6 उत्तर

6 उत्तर
1-6 of  6
6 उत्तर
  • 1) Quantitative Ability section consists of maths questions from the following topics: algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, profit & loss, geometry etc. This section is of moderate level.
    2) Verbal Ability section consists of comprehension passages, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, jumbled sentences etc.
    3) Reasoning Ability section consists of Venn Diagrams, Sitting Arrangements, Blood Relations, Coding and Decoding etc.

• Our whole engineering syllabus.. Aptitude test...some personality related questions...

•  Written Exam Syllabus for 3i Infotech.
    1) Quantitative Aptitude
    Here candidates has to solve questions related to- Number Series,Simple and compound Interest, Mixtures, Probability, Logarithms, Time, Distance and Work, Probability, Permutation and Combination
    2) Reasoning Ability
    This portion checks the logic and reasoning power of the applicant. The topics under this are- Puzzle, Coding and Decoding, Direction Sense, Seating Arrangements, Binary Logic,Routes and Networks.
    3) Verbal Syllabus
    This section covers the English portion of the applicants. The questions are covered as noted under- Reading the Comprehension, Analogies, Correction of the Sentence and detect the error in sentences, Fill in the blanks, One word Substitution,Spellings

• ok

• Hi Nikhil, there will be three sections in this written exam:
    ·         Quantitative Ability section consists of maths questions from the following topics: algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, profit & loss, geometry etc. This section is of moderate level.
    ·         Verbal Ability section consists of comprehension passages, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, jumbled sentences etc.
    ·         Reasoning Ability section consists of Venn Diagrams, Sitting Arrangements, Blood Relations, Coding and Decoding etc.

• I think it will be similar as your final years syllabus. Am not sure nikhil

3i infotech
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
3i infotech