How to prepare for NEET entrance exam?
Sweety, you should try with the following points. These will help you a lot in preparing for NEET entrance exam.
1. Know your Strengths and Weaknesses:
• Understand your strengths and weaknesses for the exam preparation, like you are often strong in Biology, average in Chemistry and totally uninformed in Physics. This is vital as a result of then you may produce your attempt to flip your weaknesses into strengths and ignore bound weaknesses if they're not important from communication purpose of you and improve your strengths.
2. Plan your preparation:
• Students should prepare a weekly study set up, and assign some chapters to study weekly in order that you're ready to complete your syllabus in time. Also, along with covering theory, keep practicing queries. NEET-UG will have multiple selection queries (MCQ). And practicing MCQ sort queries are necessary.
3. Know the NEET UG syllabus:
• See the programme for NEET 2013 and compare it with your board syllabus. Note down important chapters as per the communication and your preparation level for those chapters. Focus on completing your remaining half.
4. Beyond Studies:
• Give special attention to the chapter you are weak in and one that's vital from the communication position. It is important to review onerous associate degreed pay few hours daily on preparation however an hour or a [*fr1] in your daily timetable demands to be only for yourself.
5. Expert's Advice for Students:
• If you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you ar comfy with, have not practiced enough which is a very important chapter. Any day give priority to vital chapters if you've got not revised them or not practiced enough queries on them. If exams are simply approaching, leave out any new chapters because it'll produce plenty of stress and anyway you can't master it enough for the communication.
6. Last but not Least:
• Attempt questions fastidiously as there is negative marking system. Remember that its chapters with high weightage that you ought to prepare and end initial. This will not solely complete your preparation to a good extent, but additionally provide you a lot of required confidence to spice up your morale.
Try to complete the full programme well in time for the HSC board communication in order that you've got enough time for revision. This will additionally provide you with a advantage after you start getting ready for NEET entrance exam when board communication is over.