NEET UG 2016
Last moment is nothing. You have to study from the first day. Still sharing some useful tips for you:
Some tips for NEET:
1. Focus on revision in the last moments. Your notes will be your savior.
2. For those who have not prepared their own notes (not a good practice) during AIPMT preparation can revise from NCERT books (Biology must, Chemistry preferable).
3. Work on the weaker areas (which are scoring topics). Understand the specific topics and practice similar problems.
4. Take help from teachers and mentors to clear your doubts that are still looming in your head. The doubt removal sessions in a good NEET crash course can be helpful for you.
5. Try some mock test series for practice.
6. Do not take additional pressure. Be calm and composed in these last moments. You will surely get better score.