iam an average students ......everyone makes a fun of me .....but I need admission in aiims and iam working hard........I need some tips by which I can secure a seat in aiims for me

books and tips

• Alankrit
  • 08 मई
  • 3640 दृश्य
  • 21 उत्तर
Your Answer

don't panic ... first relax its not a big deal..I'll not tell u to do any smart work or hard work I'll suggest u to do continuous work..if u want to achieve ur goal than first leave all that thing which kills ur tym ... tym is like a business money if u r putting in a right place then it will give u profit and if u r putting it in useles thing than u can undeestan ..I'm also preparing for aiims and its also my dream..first of all throw the xtra book of biology xcpt ncert bcoz it is sufficient not need to read 3 or 4 book.., read 3 to 4 times a book it will be extra from that books ..u can take suplymentary book for phy and chem only if u r not taking coaching class if u r going coaching than ncert and a mcq book is sufficient bro..in phy specially read points to ponder and summary if u r not interested to read whole chapter from ncert and at last but not least I'll say that never understemat urself ,,always remember one thing computer is made by human not human was maded by computer so try to be computer and during study be honest wid ur self..if u want more than contact me on my email.....anshurajsingh938@gmail.com

• very well said, motivated me

aiims
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
aiims