· NMAT (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies- Management
· Aptitude Test) schedule has been released by the Graduate Management Admission Council, which controls and conducts the NMAT exam each year.
· This national level examination is organized once in a year in the online mode to offer management courses in over 29 institutes in India, 7 colleges in South Africa and 5 colleges in Philippines.
· Maximum 3 attempts are allowed per student.
A bachelors degree from a recognized institute.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Final year candidates can also apply.
The candidate with two or more years of work experience will be preferred
· Total time:120 minutes
· Total marks:120
· Number of sections:3
· SECTION 1: QUANTITATIVE SKILLS(32 marks)
· SECTION 2: LOGICAL REASONING(48 marks)
· SECTION 3: LANGUAGE SKILLS(40marks)
· Exam mode: online
· Exam medium:english
· Correct answer:+1
· Incorrect answer: No negative marking
TIPS AND TRICKS As a management student it is necessary to train yourself in planning for the future. So having a plan or strategy for exams is of paramount importance.
Secondly before starting your preparation it is necessary to go through the entire syllabus and exam patterns
Being up to date with current affairs helps in being aware of what is going around be it India or the world at large
Revise and be aware of your concepts and data
Lastly, take as many mock tests as possible to time yourself. For this I would recommend the prep guru application of youth4work.
watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGzxDx4-uY&list=PLKQu-ix31TLISab2E9DKJwFZeeF3J5vix&index=3