Tips or Tricks for MAT exam preparation

What should be the tips opted by us to crack MAT exam?

• Deepshikha
  • 12 मई
  • 5555 दृश्य
  • 7 उत्तर
Your Answer

The mat paper consists of 200 questions with each question worth 1 mark, these 200 questions are divided into 5 sections, these 5 sections are - 1. Language comprehension, 2. Mathematical skills, 3. Data analysis and sufficiency, 4. Intelligence and critical reasoning, 5. Indian and global environment. Total duration of the paper is of 150 minutes so basically you've to spare 45 seconds per question or 30 minutes per section. 
Now it's up to you to choose which section you will attempt first, I personally would suggest you to attempt your strong topics first, the section you feel you are comfortable with and try to finish the section in less than 30 minutes so you can spare some extra time on your not so strong topics. The last section,i.e., the general knowledge section should be given least priority since it is not used in calculation of your percentile but still dont leave the section as many schools consider your gk marks in the second round of admission. Don't be shy to attempt questions even if you are not so sure about it, yes there is negative marking but for every wrong answer you only loose 0.25 marks. Let us suppose you are unsure about 4 questions and luckily you attempt 1 question correctly out of these 4 questions but other 3 questions you were not so lucky with, still you will manage to get 0.25 marks out of these questions instead of 0 that you would've gotten if you left those questions unattended.
To prepare for paper you can go through the mock tests and prep tests available here : https://www.prep.youth4work.com/management/mat-test
and try to time yourself for each paper. Your overall goal should be to complete the paper in 2 hours instead of 2hr 30 minutes so you can build your speed for the main paper. My final advice will be to get a healthy amount of sleep specially the night before your exam, a well rested mind will help you work more efficiently.

mat
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
mat