how to be good at legal aptitude

please give advise

• Ayushi
  • 17 सितम्बर
  • 6 उत्तर

6 उत्तर
1-6 of  6
6 उत्तर
  • I agree with previous comment Shreya Gupta must be follow then after result be sured

• See this section assesses your interest towards law and problem-solving ability. The questions will be based on legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions. Following are some important topics: International Law Criminal Law Indian Constitution Legal Terms Legal Maxims Family Law Contracts and Torts. So you have to cover up the above mentioned topics to be good at legal aptitude. You have go through some of the best books of legal aptitude like Legal Aptitude By R.K.Gupta, Universal Guide for CLAT. Or you can also improve your legal aptitude by practice through online tests. So to be good at legal aptitude you have to follow the above mentioned suggestions or guidance.

• read principal carefully. Understand facts. Also study legal GK. Study trots criminal constitution contract etc which will make principal simple

• give a lot of practice in legal principles Nd maxims! u would score nearly 40 in legal

• Start reading the principles,facts, from various laws and as well as you should have bit knowledge of Indian constitution ..!!

• Past papers is the best way to prepare for legal aptitude. There is a book called Universals Guide, I would say its best if one doesn't refer to that book for legal reasoning as the answers may confuse you. Go through the past year papers of CLAT and AILET from 2008–2016, make sure you understand each and every principle and the procedure of arriving at the correct answer. Also get all your concepts very clear relating to constitutional law, criminal law, torts and contracts. Strictly follow the official answer key, multiple answers will do nothing but confuse you. Practice legal reasoning from the material your coaching institute gives and the mocks you appear for. I think this much is more than enough.

clat
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
clat