My vocabulary is not good..so what should I do to improve it ????

because English is become difficult for me..

• Aayushi
  • 14 जुलाई
  • 5 उत्तर

5 उत्तर
1-5 of  5
5 उत्तर
  • The best way to improve your vocabulary is to read the english newspaper on daily basis. It is the best way to improve your vocabulary .It will also improve your writing and speaking. You can improve your vocabulary by watching videos from YouTube. You can also improve your vocabulary by using different apps like Vocabulary builder, Improve English, Learn English Vocabulary, GRE Daily Vocabulary, BuildMyVocab,ect. You can also improve your vocabulary by reading different magazines. These are the best way to improve your vocabulary. I have improved my own vocabulary by the above mentioned tricks. It's really efficient and will definitely help you to improve your vocabulary.

• I think The Hindu will be better option for you...??

• Read english newspaper daily and keep a dictionary app with you. Whenever getting any word out of your knowledge, search immediately on dictionary and then proceed. For better and fast result, try to go through dictionary daily mugging up some 10-20 words while revising them regularly and if possible then also use them in random journals and paragraphs or in diary entry. Trust me if you follow these things consistently then you will observe a drastic improvement in your vocabulary yourself.

• you read newspaper daily its a good way to improve ur vocabulary

clat
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
clat