How should i prepare for my CLAT 2017 EXAMS SO THAT I CAN GET SELECTED?

I AM A student of 12th

• Anshul
  • 17 जुलाई
  • 4 उत्तर

4 उत्तर
1-4 of  4
4 उत्तर
  • See. Nothing is impossible because the word impossible itself says that I am possible.Here I am going to give some suggestions which might help you. See you can crack the test but it's fully depends on you. You have to prepare yourself for CLAT very carefully. It is not easy to qualify the test. But it's not too hard to qualify this. If you want to see your name in the select list you have to study hard with full concentration. Universal guide to CLAT & LLB is the best book to prepare for CLAT. You have to study with full concentration. Here smart study is important so you have to do that. There are some best books which should be followed by you.These are Lucent for General Knowledge, CLAT English by R. k.Gupta, Legal Aptitude -R.K. Gupta, Logic Reasoning (CLAT) -R. K. Gupta, Mathematics for CLAT- Sailesh Kumar. etc And you can also prepare yourself through different online tests. I know it's previous question but will help the new candidates

• Or you can follow the website of Lawkey. It will not only keep you motivated but also clear all your doubts and fears regarding CLAT if there's any.

• join crash course of 1 month

• -PREPARATION TIPS:-
    CLAT EXAM is appeared by more than 40000 candidates and the candidates are required to work upon their weak parts and should thoroughly concentrate on those subjects that they are facing problems.
    (A) Sample papers- You need to get the CLAT example paper and attempt it. By doing this experience you will profit triple help; you may get the questions which have the how probable of event, you can value yourself at the first stage of readying and you can experience to attempt the greatest point questions within the given time limit. You may also check that in which part you are feebler than the other parts and what your strong part is.
    (B) Reading-Current AFFAIRS-  it includes your ability to learn and getting aware of the latest things that you have interest upon. For example someone has eager interest to know about his country, where he belongs to, some love to read history and government new policies, getting updated either for trading and business updates, news helps a person a brief knowledge about what is happening in world.
    (C) Joining coaching—As we are aware that every competitive exam is not that easy to crack, soo many institutes are  opened so that the people can study and ask the problems they are facing and get clear with the concepts they were earlier facing when they when doing self-study.Coaching helps the person to attain more and more of knowledge regarding any subject,  helps the person to attain more and more of knowledge regarding any subject, interacting with more and more people, in such a way that views and thoughts are increased with the increase in confidence level.
    (D) STUDY, MATERIALS & BOOKS;-
    Students prefer e-books, paper books for reading. While there are ,any other things or websites that can improve your knowledge as well as rectify you when you are wrong. For example- On youth4work.com you can give test that will indirectly improve your knowledge skills and learning behavior.
    (E) TIME SCHEDULING-
    Candidates should prepare a time-table for all the subjects soo that they can work upon their keen subjects on daily basis. Every subject should be assigned for atleast 2hrs so that each day every subject can be learnt.
    (f) NOTES PREPARATION
    While studying and going through different topics, one must need to make notes on notebook and write the important notes as per subject that he feels important. These notes should be made on day to day basis as it will help the student in his/her writing skills as  well as it can be remembered, as one had said-‘‘reading and writing are the active steps of brain to perform smoothly”. 

For more inforamation click the link below

CLAT PREVIOUS YEARS

clat
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
clat