What is the eligibility criteria of YET???

I would like to know more about the latest eligibility criteria of TTE???

5 उत्तर
1-5 of  5
5 उत्तर
  • I would like to repeat back this answer form @Rahul
    RRB TTE Eligibility Criteria 2018
    1. Education Qualification: Your minimum marks in class in 12th should be 50% marks to apply RRB TTE Recruitment notification. All those applicants are interested in must be complete 12th Graduation apply for RRB TTE Exam 2018
    2. Age Limit: The age limit 18 to 30 years of the candidates will be select for the RRB TTE Recruitment 2018 in this year.

• RRB TTE Eligibility Criteria 2018
    1. Education Qualification: Your minimum marks in class in 12th should be 50% marks to apply RRB TTE Recruitment notification. All those applicants are interested in must be complete 12th Graduation apply for RRB TTE Exam 2018
    2. Age Limit: The age limit 18 to 30 years of the candidates will be select for the RRB TTE Recruitment 2018 in this year.

• if TTE means TC then you should pass in12th class with any stream.

• Qualifications-
    Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent).
    Relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior Secondary level is admissible for SC/ST/ Differently abled Candidates.
    For this year only, a candidate with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualification shall also be eligible for test for classes I to V, provided he/she undergoes, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6–month special program in Elementary Education.

• For TTE Eligibility Criteria is as Follows:- Candidates who have passed out their 10+2 from the recognized board exam are eligible for TTE post. He should have secured at least 50% in their intermediates. Minimum age should be at least 18 years and upper age should not exist 30 years. Age Relaxations: For Other Backward Class up to 3 years on upper age and for SC/ST up to 5 years on upper age applicable. Exam Syllabus consist: General English General Knowledge (GK) Aptitude and Maths Exam Stages: Written Exam and Interview

rrb
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
rrb