I have done huge mistake while writing gre can anyone help me please

I have given my GRE yesterday. At the starting of exam we have to take a picture of our face and passport. instead i took my pictures in both of them and after completing that my proctor has checked my passport in call and verified my name expire date and picture he didn't tell me my mistake. After completion of my test in a discussion i got to know about this. I asked couple of my seniors about this they told me not to worry. I called ETS customer service and explained my problem without giving my details they have told me that it might be a big problem they told me they will resolve

3 उत्तर
1-3 of  3
3 उत्तर
  • There are certain criteria for writing an essay, plus I also made a plan for myself and wrote according to it. I want to say that this will be a long work. In my first year, I wrote it myself, now I'd better apply for college paper help essayshark.com. On the site, specify the necessary parameters for your essay and send it to work. The contractor is always in touch with you, if something changes, you can easily make adjustments. I like this option.

• It's great to hear about your experience and important information while preparing for this exam. Exams are a tough time for me. Because I have so many theory and written assignments. And sometimes I have to use academic ghost writer. This is especially true during exams. Because I would not have had time to prepare all these tasks on my own.

• But my seniors are telling me that if i give my details to ETS customer service they may cancel my exam and blame me for it. I'm a bit concerned please if someone know the answer please help me here should I call ETS customer service or should I remain silent. My seniors told me that proctor will take screenshot and upload it later for you but I'm a lot confused

gre
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
gre