Do you need a license to trade in Seychelles? where to get it?

My friend recently moved to the Seychelles and he is an excellent trader, mostly in Forex, and he has some doubts about whether he needs any type of permit in that country to be able to trade and invest in Forex. Does anyone know about this? if so, where can my friend get the license?

• Steve
  • 14 फरवरी
  • 4 उत्तर

4 उत्तर
1-4 of  4
4 उत्तर
  • To trade and invest in Forex, I think that first of all, you need to have experience in trade on Forex-turrets. Yes, and the broker is reliable to find the same does not hurt. As for obtaining a license, I think that it is worth contacting lawyers who know the legislation of the Seychelles.

• Your friend is a cryptocurrency broker. This is a very profitable business, but at the same time dangerous. I also traded cryptocurrency. I can say that to exchange various cryptocurrencies for regular currencies you need to have a cryptolicense, unfortunately, a regular bank license does not work on cryptocurrency. You need to find a good lawyer, maybe at the exchanges to look at .

• Yes, you can easily get a license to operate with crypto-assets or forex in the Seychelles. Since 2007, you can easily get a license for such activities. In my opinion, it is enough to register a company with a capital of $50,000. More accurately you can find out from the companies that help people with the registration of legal entities in the Seychelles.

ssc cgl tier 2
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
ssc cgl tier 2