Preparation tips for LIC AAO 2018
• You need to finish three sections of LIC AAO within 120 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt 160 questions in total. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
• Make mathematics and reasoning your strong subjects, practice questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency. You should lay emphasis not on mugging up the formulas but instead try understanding the concepts, so, you can modify the formulas according to the question requirement.
• Remember negative marking is a factor here. Therefore, try not to attempt questions that put you in doubt.
• Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
• Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
• It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
If you need good books and study material for the preparation of LIC AAO:CLICK HERE