For diploma candidates
I am sharing topic wise syllabus of DMRC with you.
Two papers will be conducted in written examination.
Paper I: In Paper I MCQ based questions are given to solve. There will be total 480 questions which need to solve. Time duration of this paper is 1.5 hours.
DMRC Syllabus 2016 for Paper I:
· Basics of English language
· Vocabulary and grammar
· Sentence Structure
· Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage
· Current Affairs (National and International)
· Major Financial / Economic News
· Budget and Five years Plans
· Who is who
· Books and Authors
· Awards and Honors
· Science – Inventions and Discoveries
· Abbreviations & Important Days and many more
· Number System
· HCF, LCM
· Decimal Fractions
· Ratio & proportions
· Unitary Method
· Percentage, Time & Distance
· Time & Work
· Profit & loss
· Simple & Compound Interest
· Mensuration (2D & 3D)
· Data Interpretation
· Number & Alphabet Series
· Test of Direction Sense
· Coding – Decoding
· Arithmetical Reasoning
· Problem on Age Calculation
· Blood Relation & Decision Making etc.
· Non Verbal
· Mirror Images
· Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures
DMRC Syllabus 2016 for Paper II:
In Paper II subjective type questions are asked to solve. To check the applicant’s comprehension and English skills, questions are asked to solve on Paragraph Writing, Comprehension, Essay and Science & Technology. The Paper-II shall be of 1.5 hours duration.