Important details needed for CTET exam

Can you please help me with all the necessary details required for CTET exam.

• Akriti
  • 08 जुलाई
  • 1 उत्तर

1 उत्तर
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) is a national level entrance exam conducted by CBSE for appointing primary and elementary teachers in Central Government Schools. It is conducted twice in a year. There are two papers in this CTET exam-Paper one for class I to V and Paper second for class VI to VIII. Candidates aspiring to teach classes I to VIII need to take both the papers.
    It also serves as a qualifying exam which makes a candidate further eligible for other exams for teachers like TGT, PGT, etc.
    A candidate who qualifies CTET has seven years as the validity period for his CTET certificate for an appointment.

Eligibility Criteria
    ·         Minimum age should be 18 years
    ·         Primary Level:
                                   I.        have passed Senior Secondary with at least 50% or 45%  marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year diploma in elementary education.    Or
                                 II.        have passed Senior Secondary with at least  50% and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.El.Ed).  Or
                                III.        have a graduation degree in the relevant discipline along with a certificate of two-year diploma in elementary education
    ·         Elementary Level:
                                       I.        Have a graduation degree in a relevant discipline and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year diploma in elementary education.    Or
                                      II.        Have bachelor degree with at least  45% or 50% marks and have completed I year Bachelor in Education(B.Ed)  Or
                                    III.        Have passed senior secondary with at least 50% marks and have either passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.El.Ed).  or
                                   IV.        Have passed senior secondary with at least 50% marks and have either passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.

Exam Pattern
    For paper 1
    ·         Mode: Offline
    ·         Medium: Hindi/English
    ·         Total question: 150
    ·         Total marks: 150
    ·         Duration: 150 minutes
    ·         Divided into 5 sections: Child Development and
    Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies
    ·         No negative marking
        For paper 2
    ·         Mode: Offline
    ·         Medium: Hindi/English
    ·         Total question: 150
    ·         Total marks: 150
    ·         Duration: 150 minutes
    ·         Divided into 5 sections: 5 (Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory), Language I (compulsory), Language II (compulsory), Mathematics and Science 60 MCQs 60 Marks (for Mathematics and Science teacher), Social Studies/Social Science.
    ·         No negative marking
    Link to the whole Syllabus is given in the description

Application Form
    o   Filled with online mode
    o   The process includes filling the form, uploading of documents, payment of fees and printing the confirmation page.
    o   Application fees:        General/OBC-For any 1 paper: Rs.700, For both papers: Rs.1200
                             SC/ST-For any 1 paper: Rs.350, For both papers: Rs600

Tips and Tricks
    ·         Keep your basics/concepts clear and practice quizzes
    ·         Avoid studying unnecessary information
    ·         Revise all concepts and theories before the exam
    ·         Practice mock tests once you feel you are done with your syllabus. For mock tests, I would recommend you Youth4work prep tests or you can use Prep guru app for practicing prep tests. The link is given in the description. It contains a variety of questions which will help you to increase your knowledge and boost up your confidence. Practice as many tests as you can as “Practice makes the man perfect”.

watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1RZRS_E75k&list=PLKQu-ix31TLLe63_FXw97iuizBqPyctHl

ctet
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
ctet