do give me the overview of the exam, eligibility and exam pattern and some tips plz
Canara Bank has announced the Recruitment Examination for the post of Proficiency Officer (PO). Canara Bank conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year.
1. Online Registration will start from October
2. Online Registration will end on November
3. Admit Card will be released and downloadable after December.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
1. Candidate should be a citizen of India.
2. Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age is 30 years.
3. The applicant must possess a graduation degree with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) in any discipline from a government recognized university.
EXAM PATTERN :
Canara Bank PO is a single level objective exam. The exam will consist of total 200 marks within the time duration of two hours. Negative marking will be observed with 0.25 as penalty for every wrong answer given by the candidate in the test.
TIPS AND TRICKS :
1. AS there is negative marking try to attempt only those questions which you are sure of.
2. READ newspaper for general awareness.
3. Also dont forget to do prep test to know your strength and weakness.
4. the approach for the exam should be according to the exam pattern, keeping the time duration in mind.
To watch our youtube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZPWKKTIJHs&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJysv2Gd94CUWTJeHCTXQbY&index=4