CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION:-
It is a nation-wide competitive exam conducted by UPSC where the exam consists of 2 steps:-
· PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION- It comprises of 2 objective types papers as- (general studies and aptitude test)
· MAIN EXAMINATIION- Comprises if written exam and personality test.
· Stage I: Preliminary examination – Qualified test gets advertised in May and held in August each year. Results are published in mid-October.
· Stage II: Main examination - Held in December every year. Results are usually published in the second week of March.
· Stage III: Personality Test (interview) - held in April/May each year. Final results are usually announced in MAY.
Read more : UPSC PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS