LIC HFL ASSISTANT MANAGER - Cutoff, Reservation, Quota, Categories?
LIC HFL ASSISTANT MANAGER & ASSISTANT - Cutoff, Reservation, Quota, Categories?
  • Pallavi Gupta
  • Pallavi
  • 24 सितम्बर
  • 15133 दृश्य
  • 3 उत्तर

3 उत्तर
1-20 of  5000
3 उत्तर
  • Can someone please suggest me any app for handy preparation of my exam ?

• LIC HFL Exam
    LIC HFL Cutoff:

Based on the number of candidates appearing for each of the exams (i.e. the three exams for the three posts), the number of vacancies and the difficulty level of the exam, LIC HFL will fix LIC HFL cutoff marks for the respective posts. There are two types of cutoffs – overall and sectional. Candidates will have to clear both the cutoffs in order to appear for the next stage of the LIC HFL selection procedure.
    In case, multiple sessions are held, the scores of the candidates will be normalized using equipercentile method.

Final selection of candidates for the post of LIC HFL Assistant, LIC HFL Associate and LIC HFL Assistant Manager will be based strictly on merit. The combined marks of the candidates in Online Exam and Interview will be considered for this purpose. The selected candidates will then go for Medical Examination by LIC HFL authorized Medical Examiner and if they are found fit, they will be appointed as LIC HFL Assistants, LIC HFL Associates and LIC HFL Assistant Managers, respectively.

• The Cut – Off of LIC HFL Assistant Manager & Assistant 2018 varies from SUBJECT To SUBJECT and is expected to stay around:

The Cut off Marks are based upon the subject:
    English Language which carries maximum marks of 50 has the cut off of 15 – 25.
    The logical reasoning which carries maximum marks of 50 has the cut off of 15 – 25.
    General Awareness which carries maximum marks of 50 has the cut off of 15 – 25.
    Numerical Ability which carries maximum marks of 50 has the cut off of 15 – 25.

Note: These figures can change so don’t really in the category to give you relief, rely on your ability, your knowledge, yourself.

LIC HFL
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
LIC HFL