Dena Bank PO
The exam is conducted by Dena bank to recruit candidates for the post of PO, Probationary officer.
Interested candidates can register for this post , by paying an application fees of rs. 400 if you are a general or OBC candidate and rs .50 in case of SC/ST. The selection process involves three stages :written exam, group discussion and interview.Candidates who clear the written exam appears for the group discussion and after clearing GD round,the candidate is called for Interview.
· You must be an Indian citizen with age between 21 and 30 years
· Relaxation of age is provided to reserved categories :
5 years to SC/ST candidate,
3 years to OBC,
5 years to candidates domiciled in J&K during 1-1-80 to 31-12-89
· In case of PWD candidates, SC/ ST candidates gets an age relaxation of 15 years, OBC 13 years and general 10 years.
· You must have a bachelor degree with at least 60 % marks if you are a general candidate and 55 % in case of reserved candidates.
· The selection process involves a written exam, group discussion and interview round
· The written exam consists of two parts: objective and Descriptive
· The duration for the objective exam is 120 minutes in which a candidate has to attempt 200 questions carrying 200 marks.
· The whole exam is divided into four sections: Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude , English language and General Awareness.
· The candidate is awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer
· The duration for the descriptive exam is 30 minutes in which a candidate has to attempt 2 questions carrying 50 marks.
· Second round is group discussion which carries 20 marks
· Interview round carries 80 marks.
Tips and Tricks
· You must read newspapers, magazines etc. to keep yourself updated with current affairs and to increase your vocabulary. This will help you to score in English language and General Awareness section.
· Quantitative Aptitude is the easiest and most scoring section. One must practice questions on topics like Simplification ,Quadratic Equation, Data Interpreatation ,Profit and loss etc. Practice is the only to key to achieve success in this section.
· Reasoning is the most trickest section. One must focus on topics like Syllogisms, Seating Arrangements ,blood relations ,Coding Decoding etc and practice various types of questions related to it
· You must refer to previous Year questions and practice as many mock tests as you can to increase your efficiency in the exam. For mock tests I would recommend you to take prep tests from YOUTH4WORK or you can use their app PREPGURU to practice. I have provided the links in the description below.