Tips and Tricks: DMRC Recruitment 2019
· Refer the latest DMRC Syllabus and Exam Pattern
o Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus before you begin to prepare. It makes things a lot more easier.
· Once you complete the topics mentioned in the DMRC Syllabus 2018, attend the mock test
o Tests are important in judging your abilities right. Mock Tests will also give a true picture before the exams, besides giving you practice and exposure to solve different types of questions.
· Study 8 hours daily and note down the important formulas and memorize it.
o There are no shortcuts, so prepare thoroughly.
· Aim for Accuracy
o You need to be accurate while solving mathematical problems.
· Practice previous year questions
If you need good books and study material for the preparation of DMRC:
· Plan your studies and prepare accordingly.
· Keep your concepts/basics strong.
· Attempt your paper smartly. Try not to lose marks in negative marking.
· Practice mock tests once you feel you are done with your syllabus. For mock tests, I would recommend you Youth4work prep tests. The link is given in the description. It contains a variety of questions which will help you to increase your knowledge and boost up your confidence. Practice as many tests as you can as “Practice makes the man perfect”.
· Keep yourself updated with current affairs
watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjkjDhX3F0&list=PLKQu-ix31TLL8H4m-MZQFmjTaHUNgbmgK&index=4