Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission was founded in 2016 in Patna, Bihar with the sole motive of creating and fostering such a Public Service Commission is free, non- biased, honest, Operational and capable enough to meet and fulfill the requirements of common people from the government side. The duty of BPSSC are- The direct recruitment on the behalf of Defence, Government servants and much more, They help in framing of recruitment rules. The Job Responsibilities’ of Sub Inspector are- Responsible for the Law and Order in his Jurisdiction, Organising Beats and Patrols in his Jurisdiction, To prevent and detect crimes. The Eligibility for applying for BPSSC SI is Graduation from a Recognised Institution by the State Government. The salary Sub – Inspector is Rs. 35400 - 112400 with the pay scale of 4200 per month. The age limit is 20 to 37 years. The age relaxation is 3 years for OBC/General Male, 5 years for OBC/General Female and SC/ST Male and Female candidates. There are total 2655 vacancies for Bihar Police Sub – Inspector. The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission is held in 4 stages- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Test. To prepare well, candidates are advised to attempt BPSSC Exam previous year question papers.
The BPSSC exam will be held in two phases: Prelims and Mains Examination
The BPSSC Pre exam of consists of 100 Questions carrying 200 marks with the time limit of 2 hours:
The BPSSC Main exam of consists of 200 Questions carrying 200 marks with the time limit of 2 hours:
Note: The Results declared showed 29359 candidates who will go further for BPSSC Main 2018 exam. The cut-off will be based upon the merit list which will vary on the basis of category (SC/ ST/OBC/General/PH).
The Cut – off of BPSSC Pre varies from ST/SC/OBC to General and will be given on the basis of the seats. So, these are the Cut - Off depends on seats available for BPSSC:
The seats have been reserved according to Caste
·General Studies: Indian Heritage and culture, History, Geography of the world and India, Government, constitution, Indian Polity, Social Justice, International Relations, Technology, Bio – Diversity, Environment, Disaster Management, Economic Development and much more.
· Current Affairs: what’s happening in the country and world, latest news and all.
· General Studies/Mathematics/Reasoning: Indian Heritage and culture, History, Geography of the world and India, Government, constitution, Indian Polity, Social Justice, International Relations, Technology, Bio – Diversity, Environment, Disaster Management, Economic Development and much more & Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest and more & problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts and more.
· General Hindi: grammar, verb, noun, proverb, sentence structuring, and more.
Tips and Tricks: BPSSC
With people applying for BPSSC Pre is in Lakhs, it became really difficult to crack but all you need to do is follow these tricks and tips to succeed:
· Take Mock tests online to know your Strengths and Weakness.
· You must also have the full knowledge of Hindi like Sentence Structuring, Grammar, conjunctions and so on for that learn and practice along with it take Mock Tests every now and then.
· Have full knowledge of Verbal as well Non-Verbal type of exams.
· Must have the full knowledge of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
· Should know about Mathematics well.
· Solve last years’ question papers in order to know what to expect and it will test your speed as well as accuracy.
· Wrong answers will have 0.20 negative markings.
· Prepare yourself with the timing of the exam so that you will able to finish well in time.
· Don’t be anxious and before going to examination hall eat properly, have proper sleep and just relax.
Youth4work Prep Tests
Online practice tests for competitive exams – are very unique and popular among aspirants. Aspirants can take self-designed mock-tests as well as practice for sections and topics separately. Youth4work’s unique and proprietary technology is helping lakhs of aspirants to reveal personal details on what are the strength areas of aspirants for any exam and also suggest how they can improve the performance.