With people applying for BHEL Supervisor Trainee (Finance) 2018 is in thousands as it is one of the most distinguished government companies in India, which make it even difficult to crack but all you need to do is follow these tricks and tips to succeed:
· Take Mock tests online to know your Strengths’ and Weakness.
· You must also have the full knowledge of English like Sentence Structuring, Grammar, conjunctions and so on for that learn and practice along with it take Mock Tests every now and then.
· Have full knowledge of Verbal as well the Non-Verbal type of exams.
· Must have the full knowledge of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
· Must have the Knowledge about Commerce like Financial and Cost and Management Accounting, Taxation, and more.
· Solve last years’ question papers in order to know what to expect and it will test your speed as well as accuracy.
· Wrong answers will have 0.20 negative markings.
· Prepare yourself with the timing of the exam so that you will able to finish well in time.
· Don’t be anxious and before going to examination hall eat properly, have proper sleep and just relax.