BHEL Supervisor Trainee (Finance): Exam Pattern
The recruitment exam is an online objective-type exam that will be conducted on a national level. There will be 150 objective-type questions that are required to be attempted in a maximum of 2 hours. The candidates will compete for 150 marks in the exam with 0.2 negative marks for the incorrect answers. The medium for exam will be in English.
The paper description is that the questions will be asked from the Professional Knowledge (Finance), Reasoning Ability and Logical Thinking, General Awareness and Knowledge and English Usage.
The candidate aspiring for Finance Supervisor in BHEL is required to take an important note for these subjects as it will surely enhance the performance in the competitive examination.
The exam happens in two phases:
· Written Exam
· Personal Interview
The Written Examination consists of 150 multiple choice questions carrying 150 marks with the time limit of 120 Minutes and 0.2 negative marking for each wrong answer.
The Syllabus is:
· Professional Knowledge: It covers topics like Accounting & Auditing, Taxation, Cost & Management Accounting, Macroeconomics, Advanced Accounting, Corporate Finance and more.
· General Studies: It covers topics like Indian Heritage and culture, History, Geography of the world and India, Government, constitution, Indian Polity, Social Justice, International Relations, Technology, Bio – Diversity, Environment, Disaster Management, Economic Development and much more.
· Reasoning Ability: It covers topics like problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts and more.
· Logical thinking: It covers topics like Mirror Images, water images, figure series, seating & arrangements and more.
· General English: It covers topics like grammar, verb, noun, proverb, sentence structuring, and more.