How is engineering taught in UPTU and other private collges and how are the students in those colleges?

??

• Arunim
  • 19 अगस्त
  • 2 उत्तर

2 उत्तर
1-2 of  2
2 उत्तर
  • It's totally depends upon u . If u look at the placements of HBTI , u will see that some students are getting high packages . So nothing is good & nothing is bad . How u present urself in ur future is really imp. My suggestion is that u should give UPTU entrance exam and BE CONFIDENT . Do ur best and everything will be good.

• Hello friends. This is a really serious question. I am aiming to tell you the way engineering is schooled in UPTU.

1 1.5-2.0 l.p.a is paid to urge seventieth or on top of in semester exams in UPTU.
    2 In internals students get low of 350 and high of 450 out of five hundred .Even if a student gets 250 in externals they find yourself with hr as combined average is taken.

3 In internals question and answers area unit mounted.

4 Once a boy failed to grasp any answer in an exceedingly communication of the queries asked within the paper. Thus he created his own queries and answers and wrote them within the paper and got on top of sixty out of a hundred .This is not a lie.

5 No labs, rap college, no practical .Bloody UPTU has defamed HBTI.

6 Most of the scholars say up to seventy eight aren't getting jobs anyplace so they become chain snatchers, serial killers, rapists, gamblers ,murderers ,theft etc.

7 No UPTU faculty has any guts to decision any company. Companies’ area unit paid Lakhs of cash to try to placement. Another corruption .

8 List is endless.

I hope in future these 3400 +colleges get mutilated, annihilated +demolished+ destroyed by JCB machines and house owners of those faculties get inactive .

uptu
    मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
    uptu