i could not study for a long time what to do

plzzz tell me

• Bhawana
  • 10 अगस्त
  • 1931 दृश्य
  • 14 उत्तर
Your Answer

It is very general problem of todays youth that they cannot study for long time ... Have you ever thaought why we are not able to study for the long time ....?
There are many reasons like lack of concentration , more interest in phones and social media , friend circle..etc
Here are some tips to study smartly:
Practice yoga and meditation early morning everyday it will increase your concentration level .

One should not study continuously for small interval of time ....take small breaks ...and in those breaks do the thing which you love doing the most ...like playing(outdoor games) , talking to your partents , dancing etc,

Dont tart reading as soon as you come back from school and coaching ...take rest / go to sleep / or make your mind fresh....and start studing with a fresh mindset.

If you really want to study ...your connection with phones and social media should be very less....I am not saying that you should totally take your self away from social media ...but it should be in limit and should not affect your study.

One last tip : Every one has some goal in life ...Write that goal in big letters on a paper and stick it on the wall where you sit to study and before starting the study look at it....By doing so you will get some more energy for studing

Hope it will be helpful .............. 

gate computer science (cs)
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
gate computer science (cs)