How to join NCC?

I am 2year engineering aspirant.I want to join NCC for my better futurr in Indian armed forces.i never attended any camp before and there isn't also any NCC open unit in nearby area.What should i do?

• Kaustubh
  • 06 जुलाई
  • 1989 दृश्य
  • 3 उत्तर
Your Answer

A student desirous of being enrolled in the Senior Division shall apply to the Officer Commanding of the nearest NCC Unit; while a student desirous of being enrolled in the Junior Division should apply to the Headmaster/Principal of the school in the prescribed form.
(b) There is provision for students desirous of enrolling in NCC even from educational institutions that are not enlisted as NCC sub-units. In this provision of ‘Open Category’, the student needs to approach the Commanding Officer of the nearest NCC Unit for further guidance. The students can thus avail NCC training from institutions that are already NCC sub-units, subject to following conditions:-
(i) The educational institution in which the student is studying should not be having NCC.
(ii) The educational institution in which the student is desirous of undergoing NCC training should be placed under an NCC unit that has been declared an “Open Unit” by the Competent Authority.
This scheme assists in extending Senior Division/Senior Wing coverage to those 10+2 schools which have only Junior Division functioning in those schools and Senior Division unit cannot be allotted due to some reason or the other. Further, it lends an opportunity to those certificate holders, who wish to obtain ‘B’ and ‘C’ certificates and do not have NCC in their colleges.

cds
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
cds