Can someone please give me a summary for JSAT exam?

tell me everything please like eligibility critera, exam pattern, tips to crack it

• Sameer
  • 29 जुलाई
  • 1 उत्तर

1 उत्तर
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • JSAT INTRODUCTION
    JSAT (Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test) is conducted by O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) .It is an International level entrance exam conduct by O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) for admission into UG programs (like BBA, Integrated BBA, BA (Hons.) etc.The exam is conducted each year.HI this is youth4work and we are here with another  video, in this video we will talk about JSAT.

JSAT ELIGIBILITY
    1. The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized a university or a board.
    2. Candidates must be a citizen of India or either an NRI or a PIO card holder. 
    3.You should be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission. There is no upper age  limit.
    4. The JGU has adopted a holistic admission process conducted over three rounds based on a personal statement, supplemental application, X and XII Grade Marks, Faculty Interview, and JSAT Score of 55% or equivalent (SAT, ACT, LSAT-India).
    JSAT EXAM PATTERN
    1. JSAT 2019 is conducted only on online mode i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT).
    2. A total of 120 MCQ type questions are asked in the exam.
    3. JSAT 2019 will consist of 120 questions in total, with 40 marks per each sections of English Verbal, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Skills.
    4. Each question would carry equal marks
    5. There would be no negative marking for the wrong answer in JSAT 2019.
    JSAT TIPS AND TRICKS
    1. AS TEHRE IS NO NEGATIVE MARKING TRY TO ATTEMPT ALL QUESTUIONS
    2. DONT WASTE MORE THAN 1 MINUTE IN EACH QUESTION.
    3. It is very important that you make a time table and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
    4. ALSO DONT FORGET TO DO PREP TEST TO KNOW YOU STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS.

Also watch our youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzVVBGKbNYs

jsat
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
jsat