Can someone please give me an overview of IUET exam?

tell me every aspect plzz such as eligibility, exam pattern and some tips to crack it

• Sameer
  • 04 अगस्त
  • 1 उत्तर

1 उत्तर
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • IUET
    IUET exam is conducted by by Integral University. This entrance exam offer admissions to aspiring candidates into various B.tech courses as offered by the conducting authority. IUET exam is held every year by integral university, and this is a state level exam for U.G. and PG. programmes. For applying IUET, application fee rs.1000  (online mode of payment), And Candidates can fill the application form in both online or offline mode.
    ELIGIBILTY
    ·       Candidate must have qualified 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Biology with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for B.Tech CSE/ECE/EE/ME).
    ·         Candidates who have qualified JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ UPSEE/ AMUEEE/ state level engineering entrance exams across India will be eligible for direct admissions.

IUET EXAM PATTERN
    ·       The mode of exam is online.
    ·       Duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
    ·       In this exam, there will be objective type multiple choice questions.
    ·        In this exam, there is no negative marking.
    ·       Total no of questions are 100.
    TIPS AND TRICKS

·         Prepare a daily schedule so as to give equal attention and time to each and every subject.

·          There is no negative marking so try to attempt all questions.

To watch our youtube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlPBgKd_JIo&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJ-ByxT78ql1mXgGOgtfldZ&index=1

iuet for admission in btech
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
iuet for admission in btech