Where to buy personalized t-shirts in Brooklyn?

Hello how are you? I am currently in Brooklyn and I want to take some souvenirs from here, I was thinking and it occurred to me to buy a personalized t-shirt with whatever I want here in Brooklyn, it seems like the best idea since I can make the t-shirt have the photo I want and Whatever phrase you want, isn't it a great idea? But the problem is that I don't know anyone here in this city who creates custom t-shirts. Does anyone here know anyone who sells custom t-shirts in Brooklyn?

• Calamardo
  • 20 नवम्बर
  • 1736 दृश्य
  • 4 उत्तर
Your Answer

Hello, can you believe that the time I had gone to Brooklyn I was also looking for where to buy personalized t-shirts? Unfortunately in my case I had to find out myself, it had not occurred to me at that time to ask on the internet, so I had to ask around the area, but luckily for you I am here to help you, I had asked them -https://customnia.com/custom-t-shirt-printing-in-brooklyn  they were the one they recommended to me and from whom I bought the personalized t-shirts, it is really worth doing it, their t-shirts have excellent quality as well as the designs that you choose to have them personalize, I hope it will be of great help to you!

hsee
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
hsee