Can you tell me where they translate videos from Turkish to English .

Hi friends, I have not been on the forum for a long time since I got into the cryptocurrency business. My sister living in Turkey has opened an exchange for a long time and involved me in it. A month ago my sister sent me a video in Turkish on how to do different operations like exchanging and selling currencies, but only in Turkish. Frankly speaking for me it is very difficult, I understand English. Friends to whom can I address the center exactly video, and audio with voiceover? I will be very grateful for recommendations!

• Nina
  • 28 नवम्बर
  • 4 उत्तर

4 उत्तर
1-4 of  4
4 उत्तर
  • To create video and audio with voiceover in English, you can contact professionals in the field of video production and sound recording. Try using popular freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Freelancer or Fiverr. There you will find many video and audio professionals who provide voiceover, editing and content production services. Contact professional video production and recording studios. They usually have experienced video and audio content creators.

• Hello, wow, with all that situation you have, I am not surprised that you are looking for help, luckily for you, I do know who can help you with the translation of videos in Turkish, they https://vidby.com/video-translation/turkish-english specialize in translations from multiple languages, including of the Turkish language, it is nothing for the help and I send you a huge greeting!

• Do you mean you and your sister speak different languages? How did it happen? She couldn't immediately record a video for you in English? Or did she give you someone else's name in Turkish? Well, now there are many professional translators.

• It's great that your sister got you into the cryptocurrency business, but I totally get how challenging it can be when the resources are in a language you're not familiar with. Understanding complex operations like currency exchange is crucial. I'd recommend reaching out to professionals or online communities that specialize in cryptocurrency education. Look for platforms or forums where you can find bilingual experts who can guide you through the process in English.

hsee
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
hsee