FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT): Exam pattern, Insights and Details
FLAME University is conducting FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT) for UG level programs of the university. The candidate can apply for the same from march 2020, although, the exam date is yet to be announced. The candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognized board. The exam will be of 120 minutes and will have four sections in total as follow: Verbal Ability, Quantitative, Reasoning and General knowledge.
FLAME Exam: Important Dates
Eligibility for FLAME Exam
Nationality / Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
The candidate must have 10+2 or equivalent with 40% minimum percentage having English as one of the subjects from recognized board.
FLAME Exam: Exam Pattern
Syllabus: FLAME Exam
Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Number Series, Clock, Sitting Arrangement, Letter Series, Matrix, Linear Arrangement, Series Missing Numbers, Cubes, Matrix Arrangement, Odd One Out, Coding Decoding, Mathematical Puzzles, Blood Relation, Direction and Distance, Venn Diagram, Calendar, Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Tables, Data Interpretation, Graphs Representing Area. Column Graphs, Cause and Effects, Bar Graphs, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram, Critical Reasoning, Visual Reasoning, Matrix Arrangements, Statements and Conclusions
Verbal Ability: Strong and Weak Arguments, Logical Sequence of Words, Logical Deduction, Statements Assumptions, Analogies, Course of Action, Statements and Conclusions, Syllogism, Causes and Effects, Statements and Inferences, Odd One Out, fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension, English Grammar, Similar sounding words, Para jumbles, Vocabulary, Word Usage, Incorrect Sentences
General Knowledge: Current Affairs, Business Personalities. Politics, Business Affairs, Brand Punchline, History, World Record, Books and Authors, Science, Awards and Prizes, Entertainment, Automobiles, Static GK, Geography, Sports
Quantitative Ability: Number System, Percentage, Installment Payments, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Algebra, Permutation & Combination, Discount, Geometry, Quadratic and Linear Equation, Average, Co-ordinate Geometry, Profit & Loss, Arithmetic Progression, Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Time and Work, Probability, Time-Speed-Distance
Preparation Tips for FLAME Exam
· You need to finish 5 sections of FLAME Exam within 120 minutes, which means you need speed with accuracy in order to attempt all. The more you practice, the better chances you have of acing this exam.
· Make quantitative and reasoning your strong subjects, practice questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency. You should lay emphasis not on mugging up the formulas but instead try understanding the concepts, so, you can modify the formulas according to the question requirement.
· Manage your time properly; give appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practicing as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
· Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
· It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.