how much vacancies are available in upssc exam 2018?

how much vacancies are available in upssc exam 2018.....what was the qualification in this exam ..?

• Sajal
  • 08 सितम्बर
  • 2 उत्तर

2 उत्तर
1-2 of  2
2 उत्तर
  • Aap ne Upssc likha hai. Make clear first aap UPPSC, ke vishay me janna chahte hai, UPSSSC ya SSC cr.

• The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently rolled out a vacancy notification for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 of 11873 candidates at LT Grade Assistant Teacher, Medical Officer, Drug Inspector, Lecturer and other posts. The newly offered UPPSC Vacancies 2018 are doubtlessly some ravishing opportunities for all the eligible candidates, by which they can grab a reputed government job. The department has already released its UPPSC Application Form 2018 via its official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in and desired candidates are humbly advised to submit it with all of their genuine details before last date i.e. 18th June 2018. Furthermore, candidates can simply rely on this portal to get all the latest updates regarding their UPPSC Vacancies 2018.

UPPSC LT Teacher Vacancies10768 Posts
    Male: 5364
    Female: 5404

Educational Qualification:Graduation Degree with B.Ed from a recognized university.

उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग